Author and Submission Guidelines
Please find information about submitting your abstract / paper to CIET 2022. CIET 2022 accepts only electronic submissions of your abstracts and papers.
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
- Open «Submission» page
- Insert title of your paper
- Insert main author’s information
- Insert main author’s email
- Upload the paper in Word format (PDF documents are not accepted)
- Check all information and click «Submit»
You will then receive an email confirming receipt of the paper.
The abstract is submitted as plain text, with a maximum of 400 words. Please include a maximum of 5 keywords.
Do not use special characters, symbols, or math in your title or abstract. Do not cite references in the abstract. The abstract should outline the main ideas and results of the paper.
All papers must be written and presented in English.
Papers will be blind reviewed.
Paper formatting and styles:
Submissions of articles must follow the template. Papers are limited to twelve pages, including figures and tables.
- The whole document should be written in the following font: 12 pt regular Arial, justified).
- Document title: 16 pt bold (Master_Heading_En style).
- Authors: 11 pt italic (Author style).
- Chapter titles: 12 pt bold, numbered (Heading 1 style).
- Subtitles: 12 pt regular, outline numbered (Heading 2 style).
- Sub-subtitles: 12 pt regular, outline numbered (Heading 3 style).
- Figure captions should be placed below figures, 10 pt regular (Caption style).
- Table captions should be placed above tables, 10 pt regular (Table_caption style)
For all other questions regarding formatting and styles look at Paper Template.
Final version of each accepted paper will be included in the conference proceedings in electronic format. Furthermore, a selection of best papers will be included in a special edition of the Conference published by Florida Universitària.